It's Friday y'all.
Happiness is the knowledge that in 4 short hours I will be free from the clutches of the manically spinning architects spiralling around me like mini tornados of doom and gloom. Sometimes I resent my job. Really I do.
But, it is the weekend and it's all about the move (well, packing and buying a TV and setting up the Internets etc.) Official move-in date is next weekend. Exciting times. I will also be seeing my two favourite people tomorrow - Sheri and her lil man Oliver. Cannot wait. Here's hoping the weather holds out for some fun in the sun.
On the whole, it has been a pretty okay week. It started out horribly with the world's worst cough/ cold (I felt very sorry for myself for a few days), but it ended on a high note thanks to all my wonderful blog followers and readers who helped me reach (and surpass) 100 followers!!
I gush about you all the time, but thank you again. I have also received some sweet emails from some lovely ladies who have been very complimentary about this blog baby of mine. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I always said that if I were ever to reach 100 followers the old blog would get a breath of life in the design department. I am very aware that my layout needs a bit of, for lack of a better word, personality ... so, watch this space.
On to my weekly Friday post. It's okay to:
- Spend all day on the sofa watching Murder She Wrote and Dr Quinn Medicine Woman.
- Take a little detour home. Sometimes the weather calls for a stroll along the river.
- Kick off my shoes and lie on the grass listening to some Colbie Caillat.
- Think Gherkin relish is a darn good reason to have a barbeque. Seriously good.
- Reflect back on how far we've come.
- Impulse buy - I have a DVD buying problem. It's true. And the trashier the better.
- Get a craving for jelly sweets ... seriously. I don't even like sweets.
- Conference call my two brothers and sister-in-law. Having family all over the world is tough.
- Indulge in some healthy eating with some lovely ladies!
- Take way too many pictures of my sneakers ... seriously.
Does anyone else have an obsession with their feet/shoes? Is this because I don't have a baby or a cat I can take pictures of?
Have a fantastic weekend all. What are y'all up to??