And ... breathe.
If this week could be summed up in one word it would be:
(I couldn't find anything sufficiently angry/ ragey, so this will have to do. via weheartit)Work has been driving me mad. Correction, the people I work with have been driving me mad. I have never been so close to grabbing my bag and moonwalking out the door chanting "See ya later, Suckaz!!" while pulling various obscene finger gestures.
But, it is Friday and I am so ready to put this week behind me and enjoy the upcoming weekend. I am accompanying Lauren to her first official Wedding Dress fitting tomorrow, and then am off to spend some quality time with my Henley family - it's been way too long!
Have you ever had one of those weeks you just want to forget? It's okay ...
It's also okay to:
- Let London's brief return to Siberian winter put me off my running for a week.
- Watch 4 hours of Masterchef in a row - it just got interesting.
- Indulge in a therapeutic bitch session over some delicious Thai.
- Think about the future.
- Not quite believe my luck in finding the perfect flat.
- Be caught completely unawares by the speed with which I will be moving into said perfect flat. I don't have enough time to grieve.
- Eat cake.
- Spend money I don't have.
- Lose my temper at work. And not in a passive-agressive kind of way.
- Draw the line.
It's Burrito o'clock tonight! Yes. Please.
I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend. Any plans?**